You can only find Mr. Hankey at the retail locations listed on our retailers page.
Usage & Safety, please read before use.
- Usage Instructions: Never exert pressure on the product to force insertion. Due to the size of this product, it is of utmost importance to use it reasonably and safely. Initiate usage incrementally while considering both the length and girth of the product. Halt usage immediately if you experience discomfort or pain. This product should only be utilized as a sexual aid while exercising sound judgment, as it was intended. Do not use these products beyond your level of experience and comfort. Inappropriate usage could lead to mental and physical injury or harm. Do not use these products unless you are entirely confident that the dimensions (length and girth) and form are comfortable and safely within your personal limits and are certain that no harm will result from use. If in doubt, do not use these products without consulting a medical professional to ensure the suitability of the product for safe use.
- Medical Conditions: Use of these products is not recommended for anyone experiencing physical or mental health issues, who are pregnant or may be or become pregnant, health issues related to oral, rectal, or vaginal wellness, respiratory or heart conditions, physical or mental self-harm, or substance abuse. You are advised to seek medical advice prior to use if you have a history of surgery in the mouth, colon, rectum, or vagina, hemorrhoids, fissures, heart or respiratory conditions, substance abuse, or any related medical conditions.
- Do Not Use If Damaged: Our products are made of the highest quality materials and workmanship. Products may be damaged by shipping, modification, abuse, misuse, failure to keep product clean and properly stored, exposure to high temperatures, freezing, and chemicals. If you intend to use this product for oral, vaginal, or rectal insertion, carefully inspect the entire product before each use for damage, including but not limited to, cracks, flaking, spalling, splitting, deformation, separation, discoloration, fading, temperature, contamination, mold, fungus, bacteria, and residues. Do not use any product for oral, vaginal, or anal insertion if found to be damaged in any way. Do not modify product. Failure to heed these warnings subjects you to substantial risk of serious bodily injury, including but not limited to emergency medical treatment to dislodge misused products, treat infections, perforations, fissures, and hemorrhoids.
- Choking Hazard: Oral insertion of product may present a choking hazard. Insertion of product beyond comfort may block airway causing you to choke and damage tissue in the mouth and throat.
- NEVER use any product manufactured in the custom firmness option “Packer Soft” for insertion. Although our company provides Packer Soft toys, it is crucial to note that these items are strictly intended for novelty purposes and should not be utilized for insertion. The term "packing" describes the act of using a packer to create the appearance and sensation of having a penis in one's crotch area.
- Warming or Cooling Product: Use caution if warming or cooling product before use. If warming the product, running the product under warm tap or filtered water is recommended. When warming the product for rectal use, it is generally recommended to ensure the product is at or slightly above room temperature. Room temperature is typically considered to be around 68-77°F (20-25°C). It's important to avoid extreme temperatures that could cause discomfort, burns, or damage to sensitive tissues. When warming the product for vaginal use, it is generally recommended to use product that is at or close to body temperature. Normal body temperature is around 98.6°F (37°C). Warm or lukewarm products are often considered safe and comfortable for vaginal use. When cooling the product for either rectal or vaginal use, do not cool product lower than 50 Degrees Fahrenheit. Always test the temperature of the product before insertion.
- Substance Abuse: Do not use these products while under the influence of any substance which may impair your judgment or motor skills.
- Lubricant Application: Always apply a sufficient quantity of a safe, water-based lubricant designed for such products. This can enhance comfort and reduce the risk of injury. As not all lubricants have been tested with our products, it is suggested to perform a spot-test with any lubricant on the base of the toy that will not be inserted, to check for any potential adverse reaction with the product material.
- Hygiene: Always sanitize the product prior to and after each use using plain soap or mild dish detergent and warm water. Never use any hazardous or dangerous chemicals to clean product. Always be sure to fully rinse off any soap or detergent residue before use. Dry product using a clean, soft cloth or paper towel. The product must be stored in a clean and dry environment to avoid mold and bacteria growth. Do not bend, pinch, or store product in a manner that may deform or otherwise damage the product. Do not store product in contact with any other sexual aids to avoid any cross contamination or adverse reactions to the products material. Storing product on a clean, soft towel and not a hard surface is recommended.
- Regular Medical Examination: Regular gynecological and/or rectal check-ups with your medical professional are advised when using these products routinely, to ensure healthy and safe use of these products. Advise your medical professional of any pain, discomfort, or concerns regarding the use of these products.
I just received my order and there is a problem. How and when do I report this?
We do not accept returns for exchanges for alternate products or refunds. For manufacturer's defects or order discrepancies, please email us at email@example.com or contact us here.
Can you explain what a Vac-U-Hole is and what care should be used around this part of the toy?
This is an attachment hole. Many 3rd party retailers sell attachments such as handles, suction cups, and even some sex machines that may be compatible.
The user should be very careful around this part of the toy. We do not trim the edge of this hole and it will be prone to chipping and splitting if not used correctly. Very little side-to-side force should be used with this hole, as it may split. Caution should be used when inserting any attachment. A small amount of dish soap, baby powder, lube, etc. should be used when inserting any attachment. Chipping (not splitting) is common and may result in small chipped areas around the perimeter of the hole. This is typically harmless as these rarely spread or grow and typically won't affect the toy's use.
After I place my order, when will it be shipped, where is the tracking information and how long until it arrives?
If you are inside the US, your order will typically take approximately 2-4 days to be manufactured* and another 2-6 business days in transit.** Packages shall be shipped using a FedEx shipping service or USPS Priority Mail***. Orders from the West Coast generally arrive 2-3 business days after being shipped. Orders from the East Coast generally arrive in 2-6 business days after being shipped. Orders from the Midwest can vary between 2 and 4 business days. This is only an estimate of transit time if there are no delays or other occurrences, and *actual manufacturing times and actual **shipping time in transit may vary.
***For domestic orders, we reserve the right to choose the shipping provider and that provider's service based on factors such as the item's weight, size, and destination. By default, these services will include the following based on the criteria shown:
- FedEx Home Delivery: Typically used to ship to an address that is identified as a home residence location.
- FedEx Ground: Typically used to ship to an address that is identified as a business location. Signature confirmation may be required.*
- FedEx 2 Day: Typically used to ship to Alaska, Hawaii, and other states when economically feasible. We may also use FedEx 2 Day in lieu of FedEx Home or Ground when more economical to do so; this is based on the size, weight, and destination address.
- USPS: Typically used for PO Boxes, APO/FPO addresses, shipments to Puerto Rico, or when more economical (vs. FedEx) to any US state.
- If you need to specifically select either FedEx or USPS for any reason, you must send us an email with your order number to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately after placing your order. Requests to change shipping carriers or services that are received late, may not be able to be approved.
- *A signature may be required for some deliveries, including deliveries to businesses or for orders exceeding $500.00 in value.
- Signature confirmation may be added upon request by emailing email@example.com immediately after placing your order and at no charge.
- We reserve the right to select the carrier and service at the time of shipping.
If you are outside the US, your order will be shipped to you via FedEx or USPS Priority Mail and should arrive 7-10 days after being shipped (if there are no delays). We ask that customers please allow up to 8 weeks on all international orders. We typically ship via FedEx on most international orders, but we’re required to use USPS when shipping to certain destination countries. We reserve the right to select the carrier and service at the time of shipping.
Because we offer a flat rate shipping option, we do incur an overall monthly loss on shipping costs, we reserve the right to select the most affordable shipping option and may select a carrier based on cost. We reserve the right to select the shipping carrier at all times.
After you place your order, you will receive an automated email with information and a shipment tracking link sent to the email you provided generally within 24 hours. If you do not receive this email notice within 24 hours of placing your order, please check any spam or other filter folders where this may have gone. If you still cannot locate this email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and inquiry. This tracking information is automatically sent once your shipping label is printed, but it does not mean that your order has shipped.
What is your estimated manufacturing & shipping schedule?
Your order may take between 2-5 business days to manufacture before it ships. If you have placed an order and cannot track it after 5 business days, please email us at email@example.com. If it has not been 5 business days since you placed your order, please wait to contact us. Note: Custom orders may take slightly longer than this to process.
I placed an order and now I want to cancel it. What do I do?
Because we make each order individually, depending on the options you selected at checkout for your toy, it is almost impossible for us to resale your toy quickly once it is made. Canceled orders are almost always destroyed. Because of this, there is a 50% restocking fee on any order that gets canceled after the product is manufactured, but has not been shipped.
For this reason, we ask that you try to let us know immediately when you decide you want to cancel your order. This saves everybody's time and money. If your product has shipped, we cannot provide a refund. Once your order leaves our shop and is in transit, you cannot cancel your order.
We do not accept returns for exchanges for alternate products or refunds. For manufacturer's defects or order discrepancies, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us here.
Do you have a phone number and how fast do you respond to emails?
We manage all communication via email, to help us keep track of our correspondence. If you would like to contact us, you can send us an email from our Contact & Retailers page, or email us directly at email@example.com. We generally respond to emails between the hours of 7:00 am-5:00 pm PST seven days per week. We aim to respond within 24 hours, though you can usually expect to hear from us promptly. If you are emailing us regarding an order, please include your first and last name, and your 5-digit order number, so that we can retrieve your order from our system.
Do you accept returns or refunds?
Due to the nature of the products we sell, we, unfortunately, cannot take returns once your toy leaves our shop. We do not accept returns for exchanges for alternate products or refunds. For manufacturer's defects or order discrepancies, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us here. You can cancel your order if it has not been shipped. If your order has been manufactured but not shipped, any cancelation after that point will incur a 50% restocking fee. If your order has not been manufactured at the time of cancelation, you will incur no restocking fee and will receive a full refund. (Please see FAQ question number 5).
If you notice a defect with your product, please contact us. One of the most common mistakes that customers make is placing an order for a toy that is too big. We do not accept returns on orders where the customer has misjudged the size of the toy; please pay close attention to the specifications of the toy you are ordering. Specifications for each toy are listed near the bottom of each toy’s product page. If you have any questions, please contact us prior to placing your order.
Do I need a PayPal account to make a purchase?
While we use PayPal to make things easy for our customers, we happily accept credit or debit cards using our secure CC payment gateway if you prefer this payment method over PayPal. You may also use PayPal by selecting PayPal and checking out as a guest using your credit or debit card.
What is the difference between your "Medium Firm" and "75% Soft"? Can I order a softer or firmer toy?
Hankey's Toys offers two standard levels of firmness for you to choose from when selecting from the drop-down menu: “medium-firm” and “75% soft.”
The best way to explain the difference is to compare our two levels of firmness to an erect penis. Our "Medium Firm" level of firmness is more similar to a fully erect penis while our "75% Soft" firmness is more similar to a penis that is 75-80% erect; easier to bend and normally more flexible. Our customers generally report that our 75% Soft formula feels more lifelike. It really all depends on whether you prefer your toys on the firmer side or softer side.
We can, at an additional charge, make your toy softer or firmer. Simply add the Custom Firmness Option to your cart* and select the appropriate firmness level from the drop-down menu. You can choose any firmness from the toy's drop-down menu (this will be changed manually by us once we receive the order). There is no need to email us for these requests.
*Usage Advisory: Although our company provides Packer Soft toys, it is crucial to note that these items are strictly intended for novelty purposes and should not be utilized for insertion. The term "packing" describes the act of using a packer to create the appearance and sensation of having a penis in one's crotch area.
Do you offer signature confirmation or insurance to protect orders that could be lost or stolen after being shipped?
Although it’s extremely rare, the possibility does exist for your package to be lost or stolen on its way to you.
We ask that all customers provide a safe location to receive their packages. If your location is not safe, or you live in an apartment or other place where multiple people may have access to your package, we suggest that you add signature confirmation. You can add signature confirmation by sending us an email immediately after placing your order. Include your order number, name, and request signature confirmation. Most customers do not want signature confirmation so we do not make this mandatory, you must add this to your order by emailing us if you would like this option.* There is no additional cost to add signature confirmation.
*By default, some orders may require signature confirmation depending on the shipping carrier and service selected, these may include deliveries to businesses and for orders exceeding $500.00 in value.
We reserve the right to select the shipping carrier and service.
We do not offer shipping insurance on any orders placed.
Unfortunately, we do not cover replacement items as a result of theft, please ensure that your delivery location is secure and safe and request signature confirmation if you think that you may need this added protection.
What are your shipping costs and is the packaging discreet?
If you are in the United States, shipping costs a flat $16.35 no matter how many toys you order. If you are outside the United States, shipping costs only $29.95USD. Our packaging is very discreet, all products are shipped in a plain brown box with no associated return address. If you are within the US, your order will be shipped via FedEx or possibly USPS. International orders will be shipped via FedEx or USPS at our discretion. To learn more about how we select our shipping provider and service, please see FAQ question number 3. We reserve the right to select the shipping provider and service.
Am I responsible for paying import taxes or other fees charged by my government?
Yes, the customer is responsible for paying any Value Added Tax (VAT), fees or other charges imposed by your country or jurisdiction. It is the customer's responsibility to fulfill any taxes and fees that may be applied to any imported items, which are naturally subject to change according to country and jurisdiction.
If you do not pay taxes or fees to receive your package levied by your country’s customs department, or other government agency, your package may be returned to us. We do not accept refunds once your package is shipped unless there is a defect with the product. Be aware that if your package is returned to us because you refused to pay any associated taxes or fees, you will not be refunded and your item will be destroyed.
Are there any geographic locations, countries, regions, states, or jurisdictions that you do not sell or ship to?
WE DO NOT SHIP TO: Alabama (USA), Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam, Maldives, India, Belarus, Burundi, Central African Republic, Cuba, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Libya, Mali, Nicaragua, North Korea, Somalia, Sudan, Darfur, Russia, Syria, Ukraine, Venezuela, and Zimbabwe.
I need to verify that my discount or partial refund will be shown on my customs form in order to lower my taxes, duties and/or VAT. How can I do this?
Our current shipping system is automated and may not reflect discounts applied to your order. If you applied a discount or received a partial refund and need us to verify that it is reflected on your customs form, contact us immediately via email. In some cases, we may need to manually enter your discount onto your customs form.
Although we try to ensure that all discounts are reflected accurately on each customs form, if you do not request this immediately after checkout, we cannot guarantee that our automated shipping program will import and/or display applied discounts or partial refunds. If your package is in transit, or your package’s taxes need to be paid, and you wish to request further documentation regarding your discount, please email us prior to paying your fees and we will send you any necessary documentation. No documentation will be falsified under any circumstances or at the receiver’s request.
Will you mark my item as a "gift" or reduce the item's value on my customs form so that I can pay lower taxes, duties and/or VAT?
No. We are legally obligated to accurately complete all customs forms for all items shipped. We cannot falsify any documents for our customers at the customer’s request to avoid taxes, duties, VAT, etc. Your customs form will be marked as "Merchandise" and the actual value will be listed. If you purchased a toy, your item will be accurately listed as a "Silicone Novelty." If you purchased a harness, your item will be accurately listed as a "Harness."
We cannot legally describe your item as anything other than what it is. We will not manually alter the pricing on your customs forms unless you have received a valid discount. Our automated shipping system may not import and/or display any discounts applied or refunded. If you need any valid discount to be listed on your customs form, please notify us immediately upon placing your order. If further documentation is needed by the receiver to provide to the receiver’s customs department showing the actual value or valid discount, we will only provide accurate information and will not falsify any invoices, receipts or other documentation. Do not place your order with us unless you fully understand and are willing to pay any fees, taxes, duties, VAT, etc. that your customs department or Government may charge. We are not responsible for any fees, taxes, duties, VAT, etc. that the receiver’s customs department or Government may charge the receiver.
There is an oily substance on my toy, should I wash it before using it?
Yes. One thing we do to help keep our costs lower than our competitors is to not wash the toys after production before they are shipped; we leave that up to the customer. Your toy will most likely have an oily or greasy substance on it. This is a release agent, such as vaseline or similar, that is used to keep your toy from adhering to the mold. This release agent is harmless but should be washed off prior to use. Our materials are tested for a variety of dangerous chemicals, and all of our products are 100% safe to use on delivery (once you wash them off). To view our most recent testing results, click here.
What lube can I use with your toys?
Hankey's Toys are used with all types of lubrication, including silicone-based formulas. We have performed our own testing, placing silicone samples in contact with common water & silicone-based lubricants, for up to 30 days and have not seen any adverse effects. Because of the vast quantity of lubrication manufacturers, brands, and ingredients, it is impossible to test our material's compatibility with all lubrications on the market. We recommend when first trying new lubrication, placing a small amount on the underside or other inconspicuous location of the toy and allowing it to sit overnight to test for any adverse reaction. Always wash off any lubrication and store your toy in a dry location. Hankey's Toys is not responsible for any damage caused by improper storage or damage caused by any manufacturer's lubrication.
Do your toys vary in color or other characteristics?
Yes. Since our toys are handmade, there will be slight differences in appearance between toys, no two toys are 100% identical. You may see slight marks or other imperfections on your toy that you may not see on another toy. This may be due to slight differences with our molds, or this can be related to our release agents, which are added to the molds and can create slight differences in textures between toys.
Our colors are hand-mixed in batches. When a batch of color runs out, a new batch is mixed. This new color will be similar to the last batch but never identical.
Our molds may expand slightly or contract over time, and this may cause slight variances in sizes with our toys. These differences are typically negligible. The specifications listed at the bottom of each product page are for general guidance only, the actual dimensions of your toy may vary slightly.
Toys may vary from the product photos slightly. They may contain small markings, colors or other characteristics that are not shown in the product photo for various reasons. Please remember, these are handmade items and can vary slightly from one toy to the next.
Are your products skin safe? Are they medical-grade?
The platinum silicone used in our products is made in the United States and is tested by an independent laboratory. This does not mean that our silicone is medical grade; you should not surgically implant a Boss Hogg Dildo into someone’s chest. What this does mean is that it is considered "body safe" and can be used with no concern of adverse reactions.
Silicone toy manufacturers do not use true medical-grade silicone for toys, not the type that can be surgically implanted (at least we don't know of any). In fact, most toy makers may not even use a platinum-cured grade silicone that is tested to ensure it is skin safe. Unless the manufacturer can show you test results, you really just don't know what you are putting in your body. You can view our most recent testing results here. We routinely test or obtain testing results for our materials that test for contaminants and/or harmful chemicals or substances.
Do Remove-O-Balls reduce the insertable length of the toy?
Yes, by approximately one inch or less.
Do you supply specialized harnesses for your giant dildos?
Yes, you can purchase the Mr S Leather dildo harness here, this will fit very large toys. You can purchase the Corey J Harness here, this is best for small-large dildos (basically, if you can find a metal ring that fits your toy, you can use this harness). If you want to use a harness with one of our huge dildos such as the Goliath or Ogre 4XL, you can get a custom made harness from these folks, check them out here.
I found a few coupon codes online, can I apply them all?
No. You can only apply one (1) coupon code from any outside source per order. The only coupon code that you may apply multiple times are coupon codes from our homepage. Any other coupon codes are limited to one (1) per order, and cannot be combined with other outside source codes.
Can I order one of the toys in your shop with custom dimensions?
Unfortunately, no. Our toys come from molds and the dimensions cannot be altered. You cannot order a toy in our shop in custom dimensions.
Do you sell gift cards?
We can sell you a coupon code good for the value you pay. Our coupon codes are good for 3 months and must be used within that time period. There are no refunds on purchased coupon codes. Coupon codes do not cover any shipping charges, taxes, or other fees associated with your purchase. The coupon code amount that you request should match your subtotal. Please contact us at email@example.com if you would like to purchase a coupon code.